Blackhills Diagnostic Resources S.L.U. (BDR) was founded in Zaragoza in 2012.
As a biotechnology company, BDR is focused on researching, developing, producing and selling in vitro diagnostic products for human diagnostics (CE-IVD).
BDR is specialized in Real Time PCR (qPCR), fragment analysis (QF-PCR) and NGS technologies, apart from having its own bioinformatics department in charge of the development of specific software for the analysis of results.
Our quality system complies with the most demanding international standards. We have all the required certifications for European manufacturers (UNE-EN-ISO 13485, CE certification, compliance with the European Directive 98/79/CE). In addition, our continuous improvement program includes the yearly participation in External Quality Assessments (EQAs) through different international entities, always obtaining a high score.
In compliance with the provisions in the regulation General of protection of data 2016/679, BLACKHILLS DIAGNOSTIC RESOURCES, S.L.U. informs that its e-mail address, as well as other personal data that may be included in this form form part of a treatment of personal data whose features are detailed below:
- Responsible: BLACKHILLS DIAGNOSTICS RESOURCES
- Purpose: Answer the queries raised by the user and send the requested information
- Legitimation: User consent
- Addressee: Assignments are only made if there is a legal obligation.
- Rights: Access, rectify and delete, as well as other rights, as indicated in the